Things you should know about, on how you Prospect
Do you Know what to do to qualify your Network Marketing Prospects?
Before starting your mlm business there are some things you should know about how you prospect. You see not everyone is a prospect, there are factors why people are not open to your opportunity and why most do not want to run there own business.
There are many people who are content with their Job and they enjoy doing it, Others despise network marketing because of their personal experience or people who are close to theme are victims of scrupulous network marketing company, and ther are others who thinks that getting rich is against their religious beliefs .
Others are content with their life and are afraid to take a risk; others do not have the time,
No matter what the reasons are, you do not need to convince anyone to enter into this business. It is just a waste of TIME! Just put this in mind the famouse 3SW—NEXT!! (SOME WILL, SOME WON’T, SO WHAT—- NEXT!)
We are in the sorting business you’re not here to persuade them with charm nor manipulate your prospects to join you. Think if you an owner of a big company what kind of people would you like to partner with and what kind of employee would you like to hire. If you have faith in your company and yourself, then make your offer, qualify them. Interview them; as a business owner, your job is not to make convert out of them, your job is to get the maximum returns possible for your time and effort, and that means talking to the right people who are in most part, already on the same page as you.
- Ask questions to qualify them .let them sell them selves see if they have a strong work ethics,
- Are they the kind of people who have the desire for a better life? Ask why are they looking for a business?
- Are they willing to work for it?
- Ask,this business requires your time; are you willing to spend time to build your future by making your business work?
- What kind of income do you want to achieve in your business?
- Other than money what are you looking for yet? Ask the reasons why.
Be more concern in sponsoring the right people. Do not have an attitude of desperation, have the willingness to let go the prospects that does not qualify you, even if they are your close friends or relatives.
Hope this would help you gain more confidence building your future in the network marketing business.